The office will be open this week:
Mon, Wed, Fri 7am – 12 noon
Tues, Thurs, 2pm -6pm
Sunday 10am-12 noon
What is the Pro-Adjuster?
The Pro-Adjuster is an instrument that adjusts the spine using vibration and percussion. There are two ways to shift the vertebrae into proper position. One is by using force – that is how a manual adjustment works. The other is by using speed – that is how the Pro-Adjuster works. The benefits of the Pro-Adjuster is that there is no popping or cracking, the muscles can relax into the adjustment (which allows the adjustment to hold longer), there is no contraindication, and there is the ability to work with range of motion and other areas of the body like the sinuses, tmj, and other joints.
Joke for the week – sent by Leonard – Thank you!!
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2017
1. You accidentally enter your PIN on the microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don’t have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you
carry in the groceries…
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn’t even have the first 20 or 30 (or 60)
years of your life, is now a cause for panic, and you turn around to go and get it .
10. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
12. You’re reading this and nodding and laughing.
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn’t a #9 on this list.
Back On Track Chiropractic
2031 Cahaba Rd Mountain Brook, AL 35223
205-967-6776 | firstname.lastname@example.org